Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 20:27:16 +0200

Am 01.06.2010 14:00, schrieb Quentin Mathé:
> I just committed a patch I have been working on for a while. See bug
> report https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27782

I just tested this patch with the cairo backend and completely
recompiled GNUstep from SVN. Scrolling in any NSTableView seems to be
broken. Open, for example, the memory panel in GSTest (or any other
GNUstep application) by clicking on the icon in the info panel. Now try
to scroll down by using the scroll arrows. The main contents of the
table view isn't copies. Only the newly scrolled in lines will get
drawn. Similar things happen when trying to scroll up, left or right.

I would say the scrolling in flipped views is broken. I will go ahead
and test with the art and xlib backend and report the behaviour there.