Re: gsweb WebServerResources

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gsweb WebServerResources
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:59:39 +0100

Look at the webpage source, the path differeces are relatively addressed
correctly.

If I install the app's WebResources to apache
documentRoot/WebObjects/Appname.gswa/Resources/WebServer/img/...

And use deploy url, the images are displayed fine.

Great - in which case, if it all works, I don't understand what your question is any more :-)

It is probably a gnustep-web question, nothing to do with the GNUmakefiles ?

Thanks