Re: Application releases...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Application releases...
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 02:23:39 +0200

Hi
Well, since that's you.... I'd like to see some of the bugs in GWorkspace.
Specifically that sqlite configure bug (24995).  GWorkspace has a bunch of
"annoying" bugs here and there that make it a pain to use day-in-day-out

I tried to amend that, the problem was actually both a bug and a feature request.

REmoval of the dependency I consider a feature request, the real bug was that even if selected, the GWMetadata subproject did not build.

Now I made both configuring and building dependent on the configure option, which by default is turned off.

Give it a spin.

Riccardo