Re: Application releases...

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Application releases...
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:14:01 -0500

Thanks... I'll try it out as soon as I can.  Saw that you updated the bug report, as well, and will report back there.  Build GWorkspace just a few weeks back on Slackware 13.1 (latest release) and it was giving me the same problems... sqlite3.h is found but it can't link against the function it's looking for (it's a bit weird).

On that note, when can we expect a new release of GW?  It's been a while.

Stefan