NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: NSLocale
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:49:37 -0500

I remember a while back there was some discussion about implementing NSLocale using libicu.  Well, I was bored at work yesterday and slapped something together.  Right now, it's pretty messy and incomplete, but it's a good start.  I wasn't really sure how to implement certain things so I either didn't or just half-assed it.

I'm including the files instead of a patch because there's some autoconf voodoo that needs to happen and I'm not very familiar with it.

Stef