Re: NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: NSLocale
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:59:32 -0500

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
I haven't actually built/used the code though ... none of the systems I have access to has ICU version 4 (they all come with version 3.?) ... so I guess this code is mostly for people who are able/willing to build/install a recent ICU from source rather than using the package from their distribution?

FYI, I took a look at the docs for ICU4C-3.8 (Debian stable has this version, testing and above have 4.x) just now and it has all the function I use except uloc_getCharacterOrientation().  All others seem to be there and compatible.

Stef