NSimageView and mouse dragging

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: NSimageView and mouse dragging
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:05:14 +0200

Hi,

inside GSPdf (current CVS HEAD version) I subclass NSImageView to track mouse events.
This "GSPdfView" is put inside a scrollview.

I do not receive mouseDragged as expected, when I drag the mouse inside the image view are!

However, if the image is small enough, I can drag the mouse in the grey area surrounding it and I will get the events.

Is my code wrong or is there something wrong with the imageview? I'd suspect the latter by reading the documentation, but I am speculating.

Riccardo