Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31551 - /libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31551 - /libs/gui/trunk/ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:01:59 +0200

David,
Author: theraven
Date: Fri Oct 22 18:39:32 2010
New Revision: 31551
Log: Copied commit message into ChangeLog for people who still haven't learned how to type svn log.
I'm really getting sick by this pattern. By now we all know that you don't see a reason to write ChangeLog entries. However, insulting other people doesn't help your point in any way. In fact, if other GNUstep developers would share this attitude of "if people don't work the way I do, they must be dumb", I would have long stopped contributing to this project.

Wolfgang