[Last ANN] TimeUI 0.0.2

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: [Last ANN] TimeUI 0.0.2
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:32:28 +0700

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WFE4wEfTeTI/TPlxWGt2DSI/AAAAAAAAAyE/AVWxDHOZ1AE/s1600/superleet.jpg

TimeUI in the ss, a tiny framework which I've planned to make a bigger
time and calendar ui framework but it seems I don't have time to
finish until distantFuture. Now it's just a clock cell and control
that you can drag hands around.

a tarball of version 0.0.2 is here and is the last release from me so
anyone please feel free to either maintain or merge it in any project
if you like it.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B20UZRISbXJnNmJmNDhhZGYtZmNmMi00ZTQ2LTg0NGMtOTcxOTgwZjUyYzk4&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

The license states it's GPL v3 but I'd leave it LGPLv2

Thanks!

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi