Re: A question on discardEventsMatchingMask:beforeEvent:

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: A question on discardEventsMatchingMask:beforeEvent:
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:13:17 +0700

I would like to apologize for the flame I didnt meant to. But I was out of the line since I didnt try to flame in the first place and so I didnot like it to be thought of that way. However, as I think it was too hard to communicate, I've decided that for a while that my future dev will rely on my own application class, my own input system, skia display backend and possibly glib mainloop and gdk.
Thanks and sorry!