Minimized windows in taskbar in GNOME, KDE,...

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Minimized windows in taskbar in GNOME, KDE,...
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:00:29 -0600

I really would like have minimized windows in taskbar in desktops like
GNOME, KDE, etc. But since I don't understand how works gnustep-back, I
tried this in GUI side. Attached a small patch that do this. I don't
know if in this way I am breaking something in back side, but works. I'm
using the Interface style (Windows95) for know when minimize the windows
at taskbar, but I think would be better other var (maybe
GSBackUsesNativeTaskbar, but this is specific for back). What think
about this?