Re: High-DPI screenshot

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: High-DPI screenshot
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:21:57 -0600

Hi Fred,
Yes, it implements the userSpaceScaleFactor concept.  I attached the current
patch if you want to have a look.

I had to re-implement -[NSImage compositeToPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:]
because it is supposed to respect the scale factor.  I just compute an
appropriate transformation matrix and call
-drawAtPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:. This is also nice because it reduces
the number of code paths. It will need some testing, but it seems to work fine
for me (I verified it with Quentin's test program from
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=27782).

--Eric