Connections in Gorm

From: Tim Schmielau
Subject: Connections in Gorm
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:17:44 +0100

Hi,

I am currently trying to recreate a XIB file in Gorm, since importing more
complex NIB or XIB files does not yet seem to work (thanks however for starting
to implement these!).

One thing however is driving me mad: I can't figure out where control-dragged
connections will end up. I draw a connection, everything seems fine. Then I
select some different object. When I click back on the original object, the
connection I've just created goes to a completely different object.

The connections usually seem to go to an object I've recently interacted with.
However it's not (at least not systematically) the one that was selected before
starting to draw the connection. I just can't figure out any regularity that
would help me to work around this, so I'm unable to create useful Gorm files.

I'd be grateful for any help.
Tim