Re: Policy for updating ANNOUNCE file

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Policy for updating ANNOUNCE file
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:15:46 -0600

That would definitely be nice.  When I make a release, I have to scroll through
the ChangeLog and look for commits that look important so I can fill all that
out.  FYI, we update two files:

Documentation/news.texi
Documentstaion/ReleaseNotes.gsdoc

news.texi gets folded into the ANNOUNCE file, and ReleaseNotes is a more
detailed explanation of the changes, that goes on the web site.