GNUstep with Clang on FreeBSD

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: GNUstep with Clang on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0600

I just built GNUstep on FreeBSD with clang (using http://etoileos.com/downloads/installtrunk/freebsd/).  Everything worked out pretty well, however, when I try to build corebase on this setup I get the "Your gnustep-base was configured for the objc-nonfragile-abi but you are not using it now." error.  I don't really understand how or why I'm running into this error.  Could this be because GSVersionMacros.h (where this error appears) is included by a .c file and not .m?  The CFBase.h header includes GSVersionMacros.h so I have access to the OS_API_VERSION() macros.

Stef