where to get an svn account?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: where to get an svn account?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:42:20 +0100

Hi,

on the weekend, it was about the third time that I sent a patch to David, and
he replied fine, please commit, where I had to tell him again, sorry, I don't
have an account.
I kind of want to break out of that circle ;)

I probably don't have large things to commit, mostly only small things from
time to time, like the CMakeLists.txt for the libobjc2 optimizations I sent to
David, or easy things like switching applicationShouldTerminate from BOOL to
NSApplicationTerminateReply, or fixing typos in comments.

If someone thinks that such small things would qualify for the need to assign
copyright to the FSF whom to contact and where?

cheers,
Sebastian