Re: Fwd: GNUstep Code Freeze

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Fwd: GNUstep Code Freeze
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:00:11 -0600

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
Your test code works fine here and results in 1.234 as expected. My $LANG is de_DE.UTF-8. And with $LANG set to C the test run fine.
Strange enough currentLocale ends up being en_US_POSIX

-currentLocale looks for a Locale default, if it exists that's what it uses.  Do you have that set?

This still wouldn't explain why UNumberFormat is returning NaN.  Both you and Philippe have a valid locale.  On the plus side, if I set LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 I can reproduce this.  I'll go try to figure out what's going on.