Re: error with runtime includes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: error with runtime includes
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:59:23 +0100

Hi,
That code should not deallocate the object as it wants to reuse the occupied
space with the pool. A call to super dealloc will most likely end up in
NSDeallocateObject() and this will free the memory the pool wants to reuse.
you are right. I spoke with David and he confirms and suggests removing the whole class alltogether.

However, fixing it did not fix the crash. I'll investigate further and remove some warnings the static analyzer gives. However it used to work and Cocoa it works...

Riccardo