@property coding style

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: @property coding style
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 13:34:20 +0100

Hi all,

Amr has used some Objective-C 2.0 features in QuartzCore, such as @property. What's the status on use of 2.0 in extra libraries in GNUstep? Should I work on changing all that to manually implemented methods?

Am I required to use macros such as AUTORELEASE() or can I directly call the -autorelease method?

Also, I feel more comfortable using my own coding style when it comes to indentation and stuff like that. For libraries where I feel I might be doing major contributions, can I use my own coding style, or am I absolutely required to use the GNU coding style?

--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden