cursor issues in gworkspace

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: cursor issues in gworkspace
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:51:35 +0100

Hi,

I recognized some issuws with the mouse cursor in GWorkspace.

I have everything from svn, base/gui/back (cairo), gworkspace, and libobjc2-1.6
release.

I recognized, when I drag n drop an application to the dock on the right, then
the mouse cursor becomes green, when its allowed to drop
the file on the dock. So far so good, but after dropping the app in the dock,
the cursor stays green.

Further I recognized, I very easily get an mouse cursor looking like the window
vertical resize arrow. This black arrow, pointing up and down. This also easily
just happens after login, hovering over and clicking a bit on the file viewer.
The arrow then stays this way all the time. Only for example, when I from the
menu start the run command window, and enter text, then the cursor changes to
this text input cursor, but afterwards switches back to the vertical resize
arrow.

Note, I do not yet have gworkspace very latest changes tested, that Eric just
did with regard to NSNotFound fixes.

Sebastian