Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:33:22 +0200

GNUstep is still not listed on http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html

In the meantime I was accepted as a mentor by the GNU project. And I have set up a Wiki page for GSoC 2012 (http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_of_Code_2012), by coping the 2011 one and linked to it from our main Wiki page. There I have listed David and me as mentors. If anybody else registered, please add yourself here. This Wiki page links to the old GSoC ideas page. Could everybody please start to update this page? It should be the one linked to from the GNU page, when we ever get that sorted out.

Students interested in working with GNUstep may register their projects directly in melange and put the word GNUstep in the title to attract my attention :-)

Fred