Re: some unsigned/NSInteger to NSUInteger changes in -gui

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: some unsigned/NSInteger to NSUInteger changes in -gui
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:48:04 +0100

On 10.04.2012 19:57, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> Thanks for your patience. Now I got it, the decoder already has the value,
> and just puts it in, where the pointer points it to. But I still think I need
> to assign
> _selected = [_items objectAtIndex: tmp];

No, _selected should be [_items objectAtIndex: _selected_item], because
-objectAtIndex: takes an NSUInteger.  Due to implicit casting these two are
equivalent, but there's no point in duplicating the code.

And you missed out the _selected_item = tmp assignment, so thi swould have been
left 0 instead of the correct value....

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620