Cenon 4 with latest GNUstep and 64 bit

From: Georg Fleischmann
Subject: Cenon 4 with latest GNUstep and 64 bit
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:50:41 +0200

Hi Fred,

I finally tested Cenon 4 with the latest GNUstep packages (gui 0.23.1, base
1.24.4) on SUSE 12.3, 64 bit.
Cenon compiles and runs with your fixes applied. I also added a few more
improvements.
All imports including DXF work, and I didn't get a crash.

The Cairo backend seems to have an issue with the drawing area of rotated text,
which is only partly displayed. The Art backend displays rotated text correctly.

I tested with German language too. This gives me a warning for the strings file
(only) and wrong umlauts. I don't convert special characters from UTF-8 to \U
notation yet.
Apart from the strings file UTF-8 works: Interface files (nib, xib) and Cenon
documents show correct umlauts.

A new source package of Cenon 4.0.2 is available at www.Cenon.info.

Best wishes,
Georg