Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: Lundberg, Johannes
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:14:08 +0900

Hi All

If it's OK I would like a few minutes to present our company, what we want to do with GNUstep and also, let you try our prototype AR glasses.

Maybe 10 minutes for presentation and 20-30 minutes for demo if we are ~10 people.

Of course, the glasses will be with me all the time so anyone can try at any time.

I'll be flying in from Germany or Japan. What is the recommend way to travel from Heathrow (I suppose it will be). I guess train from Germany is also an option.

Staying Sunday and Wednesday night as well is no problem.

Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:08 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:

On 12 Apr 2013, at 08:13, David Chisnall wrote:

> On 12 Apr 2013, at 00:44, "Lundberg, Johannes" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Those dates works fine for me.
>
> Okay, I'll go ahead and start rounding up provisional accommodation.
>
>> How many ppl are expected to join?
>
> Looks like about 10 people, possibly some late additions.

It's a slow train journey from Cornwall to Cambridge ... I guess I'd have to travel up on Sunday and back on Thursday.
OK for somewhere to stay Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights?