Re: NSBundle - supporting foreign bundles

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: NSBundle - supporting foreign bundles
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:55:48 +0000

On 22.05.2013 14:44CEST Chan Maxthon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Including OS X? I mean I intend to compile a single bundle, with a single
> copy of all resources, containing both OS X binaries linked against Apple's
> Cocoa and friends, as well as Linux binaries linked against GNUstep.

Manually merging the Mac OS X specific parts into the GNUstep bundle and
sprinkling some links on top might work, though I never tried that. Also you
should keep in mind that this is only ever useful if you have tight control
over all deployment environments, otherwise you're bound to end up in trouble
because of mismatched library versions, etc.

Niels