Re: CoreLocation clone

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: CoreLocation clone
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 07:07:50 +0800

And by what I say as crowd-sourcing, I mean ask users that are willing to share
for information. What we are asking for here is several numbers: AP BSSID,
transmission power, and its geological location (latitude and longitude, as
well as height). The request is done by the device uploading a list of BSSIDs
received and its signal strength, hence BSSID never leaves our servers, and
thus privacy issue avoided.

在 2013-6-4,上午5:38,Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> 写道: