Re: libobjc2 C++11 compatibility fix.

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: libobjc2 C++11 compatibility fix.
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:33:34 +0200

On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 07:50:02 +0800, Maxthon Chan wrote:
Here is a small patch I made so that libobjc2 can be built on
environments where -std=c++11 presents in CXXFLAGS.

The last time when I built libobjc2 linking against libsupc++ with
clang SVN (itself is built with C++11 enabled, together with lldb and
linked against libc++) enabling C++11, I hit some issues and fixed
with a fix like this. Now I publish this patch.

My release of this patch is public domain software.

Hi,

I suspect the real issue lies in CMake that treats .m files as C++ files by default. I've had quite some fun with it myself.

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2009-July/031062.html

--
Luboš Doležel