Problem with object sender in -insertTab:

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Problem with object sender in -insertTab:
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:50:02 -0600

Hi,

In Gemas app, I overrides the method -insertTab: to do some indent operations.
I call the method -tag in sender object to know if the user want insert a real
TAB. This worked perfectly until some days ago. But suddenly, call any method
in sender object crash the app. According with GDB the sender object exist. So,
I don't understand what is happening. I can change the code to not call methods
in sender objects. But I think this is a bug on GNUstep.

Any advice?

Germán.