Re: Cursors on MS Windows

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Cursors on MS Windows
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 08:52:28 +0100

Hi German,

adding this method is fine for me, but I would also like to understand what the
issue is and how you are going to address it. From your mail I conclude that it
is about window borders or subviews that aten't managed by GNUstep and we need
to reset the cursors when entering into these, is this correct? Normally we use
enter and exit events to handle this situation, why aren't these working on
Windows?

Fred

On the road