Re: User introduction - Filip Zelic

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: User introduction - Filip Zelic
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:47:30 +0200

Hi Filip!

Filip Zelic wrote:
Hello all, I’m Filip.

I’ve been a web developer for quite some time now. Primarily working with PHP,
Java and Python.

Application and Frameworks are a bit different, but Java will help you understandng Objective-C.

To a GNUstep project I was introduced by a friend of mine and found it very
interesting.
I am relatively new to Objective-C but I am falling more in love with it
everyday.
Also I have proposed to work on GNUstep project for GSoC 2015 and I really hope
that it get accepted.

I’ve never been part of free-software community and I would be more than happy
if I could give my contribution to this one.

Pleased to meet you all :)

Welcome on board! Look around what there is... test some applications, start feeling yourself at home.

Where are you goint to run GNUstep? What are you interested in?

Riccardo