Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] Ideas for Summer of Code 2017
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 21:51:45 +0000

Interesting list. Very messy. But, I might be willing to mentor some of the ideas there.

Giuseppe, could you put a generic blurb on the ideas page, linking back to the application list?

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 9:38 PM Svetlana Tkachenko <address@hidden> wrote:
Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please reuse all the GNUstep ones. If you need a concrete mentor to list,
> I am willing to mentor this (although contacting the list is preferable).
>
> gnustep-dev@: Any other ideas?

We could perhaps mentor writing new application from the wishlist?

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Application_wish_list

--
Svetlana Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation