Re: Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Escape from the UK/Brexit ... update
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 19:31:27 +0100

Here's a warm welcome.

I've been to Kilkenny once, I think. Lovely place.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019, 10:02 Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:
FYI
This week we emptied our house in Cornwall, putting things into storage in Waterford, Ireland.
We are hoping to complete buying a much smaller place in Kilkenny City in just over a week.
After that we will need to move in to the new place as quickly as we can (selecting/discarding any furniture etc that won't fit), and also get an internet connection there.
So I'm expecting to get some degree of stability (and a decent network connection) by mid to late April.
Hopefully I will then be able to spend a bit more time on GNUstep.