Re: [gnustep/libs-gui] NSPopUpButton's popup menu in pulldown mode displ

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [gnustep/libs-gui] NSPopUpButton's popup menu in pulldown mode displaying fix (#43)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 14:14:29 +0100

In your images the only difference I see is the focus ring and even that I see
barely. But the real difference will be shown when using a rounded pull down or
as Wolfgang pointed out one that uses a different edge.
To make it easier for you to see that I just committed an example of a rounded
pull down button into our examples.
(https://github.com/gnustep/tests-examples/commit/a4652642fd6c196d7e59af63f587856be9437dfb)