Multimonitor support

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Multimonitor support
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 21:15:27 +0100

Dear GNUstepper,

Sergii has written a great patch that will tremendously improve support for
multiple monitors in GNUstep by using the XRandR extension. There is a downside
to it though, this patch will also remove any multi screen support that was
there before without XRandR. So if you have a multi monitor setup and your
system won’t support XRandR we would like to hear from you and try to find a
solution that is acceptable for all sides. I hope that there is nobody in this
specific situation but it seems easier to ask in advance than to fix it later.

Cheers