Re: GWorkspace startup - Setting unknown econding

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GWorkspace startup - Setting unknown econding
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 21:13:24 +0200

Hi Fred,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Turns out I was wrong here. Of course the bison grammar was wrong and needed
correction, but this was not what caused this issue. Here 10000 is a valid code
page that should be mapped to Mac Roman. The handing of many other code pages
is still missing as we don’t ave constants for these in base. This specific one
was important as it gets used a lot on the Mac.

Please give the new code a try,

Great work - GWorkspace now loads without errors again.
Since I presume it was caused by loading some of its Help files... I tried opening them with Ink without issues.

I wonder, those files were not touched since a long time....

Riccardo