gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] libgomp ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp ..
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:28:10 +0100

 Now you can check out libgomp from the cvs and build, I added some autoconf
stuff, ( which is mostly incomplete but it builds the lib in the topdir ).

 You can also buld the testcases in misc ( although they needs some hacking :-)
.

 I figure when the buildsystem is fully configured we might wan't to take a
second look at outr library structure and so on. It would be good with a plan.

 / Lars Segerlund.