gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] corrections to gompspecs.tex

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] corrections to gompspecs.tex
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:39:30 +0100

 Well I think we can't make do without tree-ssa, it's got gfortran in it, and
the form is probably the most suited for parallelization so I think we have to
stake our bets on it.

 As for gcc, I think we need to make the GENERIC tree's contain all the info we
need, ( and perhaps strip it during gimplification at first ). When we have
done that the hard part is to teach the rest of the backend to behave.

 Anyhow, I will try to get the lib going.

 / Lars Segerlund.