gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:15:23 +0200

 Hi,

  First it all looks ok by me, perhaps were still missing some documentation, (
specs and such in the doc katalog ).

  I don't understand what the inactive part means, surely were not inactive ?
I'm busy with some work on gfortran, ( and learning some stuff that we will
need for gomp ).

  Jacobs parser would be miracolous to have ported, any stuff that churns along
is work done, ( I must admit that I haven't given it a good enough look yet due
to time limitations ).

  I finally think were on the verge of starting off :-) ...

 / Lars Segerlund.