gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] libgomp

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] libgomp
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:18:56 +0200

The package I would propose for replacing the current CVS is at

http://www.phys.ethz.ch/~lucini/GOMP

This is essentially the work of Scott, Lars and Jacob, with a couple of
trivial fixes that makes it to compile on my system. Try it on yours, and if
it works I suggest we have a fresh start in our CVS by importing the tree as
the libgomp module.

Also, I have seen that the gomp-branch is inactive, again. Why? Is there some
automatic rule that put in that state a dormant branch? or was it a choice?
Too bad, because I was going to port Jacob's parser to the branch. The goal is
to have a fully working albeit useless OpenMP environment by being able to
build the libs and parse the code.

Thanks
Biagio