gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS?

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:50:00 -0400

Diego Novillo wrote:
We've had a GOMP branch for months.  I sent an announcement when I cut
gomp-branch.  It's been pretty inactive until a few days ago.

$ cvs -d :ext:gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc co -r gomp-branch gcc

It is not listed on the official GCC web site:

        http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html

In fact, the only branch listed there for gomp is "inactive".

Should I also submit a patch to the above page, linking to the other page I wrote?

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com