gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] Updated tarballl

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Updated tarballl
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:42:11 +0200

Hi All - there is an updated tarball for gomp at

http://www.phys.ethz.ch/~lucini/GOMP

Changes are mostly cosmetic:
a) removed gompspec.tex: it does not make sense at this stage. The doc
directory is currently empty, as it is the test directory
b) the name of the library is correctly set to libgomp-0.0.1
c) updated AUTHORS file and added all other files for compatibility with
automake 1.7. On the other hand, I had to downgrade automake from 1.8 to make
it build the configure with autoreconf. Something to look into...
d) updated .configure

TODOs before libgomp-0.0.1 (or 0.1 tout court if you prefer)
a) the appendix A directory should be moved into test: we can use them for
tests
b) populate the doc directory with something useful (e.g. explaining the
various file in libgomp and their current status)
c) possibly make two targets for the libraries: libgomp_stubs and libgomp.

Comments and help always welcome. I want to CVS it ASAP, so please to prevent
duplicated work while the source is not in CVS let me know if you intend to
contribute and how.

Cheers
Biagio

Biagio Lucini