gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Updated tarball

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Updated tarball
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:43:55 -0400

Biagio Lucini wrote:
I have outlined what I would like to reach before putting the tarball into CVS, which to me seems the minimal requirements for a start. Of course, if you think it is too much/ too few let me know. Also, I suppose what you are doing has nothing to do with what I plan to do?

I'm working on a broader scale; part of my mandate is the creation of certain documents that cover the scope of OpenMP, including libgomp -- but the fruition of my efforts is several weeks in the future. I'm not certain we want to hold up CVS integration until mid-December.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com