gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] openmp.org missing

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] openmp.org missing
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:50:46 -0400

Biagio Lucini wrote:
No, but you can find all official OpenMP doc on compunity (www.compunity.org).

I already have all the official document. The problem is that our web page (and nearly every other reference on the web) point to openmp.org. I've gotten a few surly questions from folks who doubt that what we're doing is valid... it doesn't help the argument when the "official" site is down.

Actually, I've always wondered why this duplication of effort. Probably in the end they have noticed that too and kept open just compunity, although openmp.org was a more sensible name.

And openmp.org looked better than http://www.compunity.org.

Oh well, on with the show!

..Scott

--