gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:16:05 +0100

 Good work !

  I think we need to start to have a look at what have to go in the tree-ssa
form ( if we use something like in diegos dissertation ).

 The reason for this is that we have to get the stuff through the frontends,
and it will take some time to figure out how , ( I suspect ).

 So basicly we have to start to think about what can be bound to a block of
code and how interrelationships.

 I'll do a dig and have a really good look at diego's stuff.

 / Lars Segerlund.