gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] [gpsd-users] Building the master branch and the split24

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] [gpsd-users] Building the master branch and the split24 option
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:13:46 +0200

Hello,

i have seen this error from time to time during the last weeks, it comes and goes.

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Datum: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:48:41 +0200

Von: Roy Barkas <address@hidden>

An: address@hidden

.......>

If I run gpsd despite the build errors, an error message is displayed that says:

gpsd:ERROR: shmget(1196446532, 31616, 0666) failed: Invalid argument
gpsd:ERROR: shared-segment creation failed,

I have seen some comment on these errors occurring during the build process but I haven't seen any mention of the run-time error.

<------

The output of ipcs would be helpfull, to see whats happen

Reinhard