gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] chrpath dependency

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] chrpath dependency
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:49:23 -0600

Except on CentOS/Scientific, where it falls over dead. Installing chrpath worked fine.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

address@hidden said:
> As I'm setting up a new machine, I just realised what happens if you  don't
> have chrpath installed (see session log below).

It will work if you don't have chrpath.  It's just that scons check will use
the installed libraries rather than the ones you just built and haven't
installed yet.

> Is this tool available on *BSD as well or is it linux specific?

It's available on FreeBSD and NetBSD.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.

--