gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] RPATH tangle

From: David Spencer
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] RPATH tangle
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:49:40 +0000

> Your criticism would be more impressive if you'd been paying better
> attention.  There is no "preachy moany nannying message about
> installing chrpath", under any circumstances.

I was addressing the suggestion from Hal Murray at the start of this
thread, thirteen scant hours ago, which *proposed* exactly such a
message.

Mr Raymond, that remark about inattention is not the classiest thing
I've seen on a mailing list today, especially when your summons of
"Miroslav, there's some stuff down near the end of this you'll want to
pay particular attention to. Same goes for Mike Frysinger and other
packagers" lacked the prominence it deserved.

Thanks
-D.