gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Are we in good shape for a 3.11 release tomorrow?

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Are we in good shape for a 3.11 release tomorrow?
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 17:47:40 -0800

My Garmin PPS stuff isn't working the way I thought it was/should, but 3.10
doesn't work either and I haven't been able to figure out what's going on.
I'm working on it, but don't wait for me.

---------

I just did a git pull.  On Fedora 20, scons check prints lots and lots of
crap, then hangs with:
  Processing test/daemon/passthrough.log
It's not using any CPU.

> The mess around chrpath now seems resolved.  Judicious deployment of
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings in regress-driver and the scons library has

[I'm not sure I like that, but more later in another message.]

Since I had a handy case holding still that I could look at, I did lsof |
grep libgps
  /home/murray/gpsd/gpsd2/gpsd has 2 slots open on
/usr/local/lib/libgpsd.so.22.0.0
so I don't think the LD_LIBRARY_PATH stuff is working.

I just did an install.  scons check now works.  (I think I had 3.10
installed.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.