gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Memory leak in gpsmon

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Memory leak in gpsmon
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 09:14:54 +0100

Hello

gpsmon is working in client mode, and started with

gpsmon -n

The gpsd runs on the same machine, and is started with

./gpsd -n -N -G -D0 nmea2000://can0 /dev/ttyUSB1

There is "only" a AIS receiver connected to the nmea2000 network.

As i see here only a few ships on the nearby canal, the number of AIS messages
is moderate, see marinetraffic station 1733.

I have the feeling, that the memoryleak is in or in the usage of the ncurses
library, together with the NMEA<->AIVDM switching.

The machine runs ubuntu 12.04 64 Bit, and the non default options are (cat
.scons-option-cache shows)

chrpath = True
limited_max_devices = '32'

Reinhard