gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] 48-hour migration heads-up

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] 48-hour migration heads-up
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:05:16 -0700

I've never seen anonymous git-over-ssh checkouts. Based on my highly
unscientific survey, it looks like everyone just uses git-over-https
or git-native protocol for anonymous checkouts.

Anyhoo, gitlab now seems to work for me in anonymous mode. I can see
the source in a web browser, and i can pull the source over https
without logging in. Yay!